YouTube releases the $100 Million Shorts Fund and Shorts Video creators can earn up to $10,000 per month. The Shorts funds will be distributed to the Shorts Videos Creators. You must be using YouTube Shorts to watch the short videos.
It is one of the most popular social platforms in the World. You can upload the short videos and earns up to $1000. Today I am explaining to you about YouTube Shorts videos Creators earn up to $10,000. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
YouTube $100 Million funds for Short video creators
YouTube has announced the $100 Million Shorts funds three months ago. Now Youtube has officially announced that the Shorts fund is launching this month. If the Short video creator creates the shorts and it goes viral then they will get $100 to $10,000 per month. It has some criteria to get the Shorts fund.
- It doesn’t require channel monetization. Any user can get the bonus even they have monetized or non-monetized channel.
- Users have uploaded at least one eligible Shorts on their channel in the last 180 days.
- Channels uploading videos with watermarks or logos from third-party Social media platforms, no-original videos (for example, unedited clips from movies or TV shows, or videos re-uploaded from other creator’s channels will not be eligible, YouTube said on YouTube Help page.
- Shorts Videos Creators must be from the eligible Countries.
- The Shorts Videos Creators must be 13 or older in the United States or the age of majority in their country.
- The Creators 13 to 18 years old must have a parent or guardian accept terms and set up an AdSense account for payment when one isn’t already linked to their channel.
If you get the Bonus then you will be notified on your email and you have to claim the bonus rewards. You will get the email from the 8th to the 10th of every month. You have to claim that reward up to the 25th of the month.