WhatsApp has rolled out the new UI – Business info. WhatsApp always rolls out new and amazing features for users. You must be using WhatsApp to stay connected with your friends, colleagues, and others. It is one of the most popular instant messaging apps.
Recently it has rollout the new regional Sticker pack DinDin for Android and iOS users. Now it rolled out the New Users Interface for Business info. Today I am explaining to you about WhatsApp’s New User Interface for Business Info. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
WhatsApp rolled out the new UI – Business info
According to the WABetaInfo the feature tracker of WhatsApp that it is releasing the new User Interface for Business Info. Users will be able to see the new UI when they explore the Business Info. A Circular Profile Picture and some shortcuts will be available in the new UI. Users will see the Message, Call, Forward, Catalog, and Shop shortcuts on the new user interface.
- Message: Users can use the Message feature to quickly message the business.
- Call: Users can also directly call the business with the new call shortcut option.
- Forward: If you want to forward the business info to your chat or contact then you can use the Forward option to forward info to your chat or contacts.
- Catalog: Users can visit the Catalog of business with this shortcut if the business account has a Catalog.
- Shop: Users can explore the Shop using the Shop shortcut of WhatsApp. If any business account supports the Facebook new Shops feature.
The new UI is currently available in the 126.96.36.199 beta version of WhatsApp. But some selective users are able to see the new UI – Business Info on their WhatsApp. The new Users Interface for Business Info will roll out soon for everyone.