You must be using mobile data and Wi-Fi data on your phone. Also, you want to track and monitor the activity of your internet speed and usage. You want to know how much data you used from the Wi-Fi and the actual speed of the Wi-Fi uploading and downloading.
See the monthly usage of your mobile internet data. Today I am explaining to you the best app to track the actual internet speed of your phone and your Wi-Fi. Read the post till the end to know more about this internet speed tracker app.
Internet Speed Meter Lite.
Internet Speed Meter Lite is one of the best apps to track your internet speed. Easy to track the Uploading and download speed. You can also track your daily and monthly data usage. Track the Mobile data usage and Wi-Fi data usage separately in this app.
- Show the Uploading and Downloading Speed of your connected internet. It shows both Uploading speed and downloading speed separately.
- It shows Mobile data usage and Wi-Fi data usage separately.
- Last 30 days of data usage report.
- When you connect to the internet only notification will show.
- Last-minute internet Graphical monitor activity.
- Easy to select the color of the internet manually.
- Low battery consumption.
- This app is totally Ad-Free. You can use this with any interrupt.
- Reset the stats.
- Hide Lock Screen notification.
- Shows speed units.
- Change the language of the app.
Disclaimer: Don’t Move the app to your SD Card. When you remove you SD card it will force stop this app.
How can you use this Internet Speed Meter Lite app?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the Download Button.
- Press the Download Button to Download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the app after the installation and Click on the three dots top of the right corner.
- Click on the preferred option after clicking on the three dots and tick the Show Up/Down Sped to show the uploading and downloading speed of the internet.
Follow these steps to install and use the app to track your internet speed and data usage.
Thanks for reading the post until the end. I hope this post is very helpful for you.
If you really like the post on Track the Internet Speed of your phone and Wi-Fi by Internet Speed Meter Lite then like the post and share it with your friends on all Social Media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, etc.