You must be using the Smartphone. When your phone is going low you plugged your phone in the charging. But sometimes someone removes your charging or sometimes someone tries to stile your phone. If you want to know who is trying to remove your phone while charging. Today I am explaining to you the best app which helps you to know with ringing the alarm when some try to remove your charging phone and stile your phone. Read the post till the end to know more about this app.
Charging Theft Alarm.
Charging Theft Alarm is one of the best which notify you with ringing the phone when someone tries to remove or stele your phone while on charging.
- Set the password so nobody turnoff your Anti Theft alarm.
- If anyone tries to turn it off it requires the password.
- Ring a loud alarm when someone unplugged your phone while charging.
- Nobody can silent your phone until not enter the password.
- Wired headphones will not work when someone tries to steal your phone.
Disclaimer: You have to activate the app when you plugged in the charging and deactivate the app before unplugged the charging.
How can you use this Charging Theft Alarm app?
First of all, you have to download this app on your phone. Now, how can you download this app on your mobile?
- Go to the end of the post where you find the download button.
- Press the download button to download and install the app.
- Open the app after installing it.
- Press the start button.
- Click on the settings button and Tick on the Automatic Anti Theft option.
- After Tick on the option, a pop-up menu appears on your display to set the password. Click on the Yes and enter your password. Then re-enter your password of confirmation.
Now the Anti Theft is activated on your phone. You can use the features of this app. Follow these steps to use the app and set the Charging Theft Alarm