Shortcut of the settings and function helps you to quick access the setting etc in your phone. You don’t have to do long process to access any function or setting. You must be wanting to add the app in your notification shade to quick access the app, shortcut, website, activity etc. Today I am explaining you about add the app, shortcut, website, shortcut folder etc in your notification shade to quickly open or access. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
Tile Shortcuts – Quick settings app & shortcuts.
Tile Shortcuts is one of the best app which allow you to add the app, shortcut, website, shortcut folder etc in your notification shade. You can quick access the app, shortcuts, websites etc.
How can you use the Tile Shortcuts Quick settings app & shortcuts app on your phone?
Make sure you have already the Tile Shortcuts – Quick setting app, if you don’t have you must download this app. Now how can you download this app?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the download button. Press the download button to download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the app after the installing then select which you want to add tile type like App, Website, Shortcut, Shortcut Folder activity etc.
- Click on the app option if you want to add the app then choose the app which one you want to add. Easily add app websites in notification shade.
- You can the title or name of the app and you can also select the app icons. You can also select you custom icon then press the tick button.
- Go to you notification panel and click on the edit icon. Hold the icon few second the drag and drop to the beside of the icon.
- Now your app is added to the shortcut. You can add the website, shortcut, shortcut folder etc by the following of this processing.