You must be using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile data, Vibration mode, Sound mode, and Mute mode in your phone. Also, you must be want to turn it off on time but you forget to turn off it. Your Wi-Fi and hotspot used your battery in scanning.
If you want to turn off it automatically on the time. Today I am explaining to you about setting the timing to turn off automatically anything like the app, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Mobile data, hotspot, sound, vibration, etc. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
Every Timer – Auto On Off.
Every Timer is the best app that allows you to set the timing to turn off automatically apps, wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data, vibrate mode, sound mode, Mute Mode.
How can you use the Every Timer – Auto On Off app on your phone?
Make sure you have already the Every Timer – Auto On Off app. If you don’t have you must have to download this app. Now how can you download this app?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the download button. Press the download button to download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the app after installing and skip the screen then click on the start button.
- Click on the + icon at the bottom of the right corner.
- Select the app, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile data, Vibration, Sound and mute then tick on anyone which you want to set the timing to turn off automatically. After this select the On timing and Off timing. You can also be setting the repeat this turn off process then click on the OK button.
- Now your timer is set and your app, wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data, etc will turn off automatically.