iOS announced the OS 14 with many amazing features in WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference) 2020. In the WWDC, the apple company announced many things about iOS 14. The keynote got over of WWDC. Today I am explaining to you about the iPad OS 14 features. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
The iOS latest version has come with so many amazing and unique features and changes. Here are some iPad OS 14 features detail.
- App Library:- It organized you installed app categories wise and your phone home screen will look very clean. If your phone has more pages then you can directly remove those pages. It has also a alphabetical list to access the app alphabetically.
- Picture and Picture mode:- You can do any work on your phone while watching the videos and video calling with anyone using picture and picture mode.
- Widgets:- You can add it to your phone home screen. It is available in many sizes like 2*2, 4*2, 4*4, etc. It has also the smart widgets name called smart tech. If you set this once, you can see whatever you want to watch. It will also show you based on where you are and according to time.
- Translate:- It has the translate app to translate anything. It has some limited languages currently.
- App Clips:- You can use so many instant small apps like parking apps, coffee shop apps, etc.
- Messages:- It added so many emoji-like face masks etc. You can pin your favorite contact on the top. You can inline someone on the group conversation and mention someone.
- Map:- It added the Bicycle mode on the map. It has also the EV routing option. If you have the electrical vehicle then it will show you on the map using navigation that where you can charge your vehicle.
For the latest tech news, follow Hogatoga on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News For the latest videos tech-related, Subscribe to our youtube channel and Newsletter