Approx three months ago Apple announced for the iOS 14 in the WWDC 2020. Apple’s virtual event conduct on Tuesday and Tim Cook the CEO of Apple announced the release date of iOS 14 and feature. The iPadOS 14, watchOS 7, and TVOS 14 are releasing with the latest iOS version.
The iOS 14 releasing date is set for Today 16 September. The exact time for releasing for iOS 14 has not revealed. We can expect the iOS 14 update to reach compatible iPhone models and a seventh-generation iPod and reach around 10 am Pst/1 PM EST. Today I am explaining to you about the iOS 14 release and feature. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
The Compatible iPhone model for iOS 14.
The devices which are compatible with the iOS 13 then the iOS 14 is available for download on that device. The iOS 14 will be compatible for the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE, and iPhone SE 2020.
How can you download the iOS 14?
You can download the iOS 14 on your device by going to the settings then go to the General option and Software update. But make sure the device is eligible for the iOS 14. It is best for you that take the backup of your personal data. Also, make sure that your phone has a sufficient amount of battery, or if not then please plugged into the charge. If you already selected the option then it will automatically download on your device.
Feature on the iOS 14
- App Library:- It organized you installed app categories wise and your phone home screen will look very clean. If your phone has more pages then you can directly remove those pages. It has also an alphabetical list to access the app alphabetically.
- Picture and Picture mode:- You can do any work on your phone while watching the videos and video calling with anyone using picture and picture mode.
- Widgets:- You can add it to your phone home screen. It is available in many sizes like 2*2, 4*2, 4*4, etc. It has also the smart widgets name called smart tech. If you set this once, you can see whatever you want to watch. It will also show you based on where you are and according to time.
- Translate:- It has the translate app to translate anything. It has some limited languages currently.
- App Clips:- You can use so many instant small apps like parking apps, coffee shop apps, etc.
- Messages:- It added so many emoji-like face masks etc. You can pin your favorite contact on the top. You can inline someone on the group conversation and mention someone.
- Map:- It added the Bicycle mode on the map. It has also the EV routing option. If you have the electrical vehicle then it will show you on the map using navigation that where you can charge your vehicle.
- Safari App:- It will allow you to login password-less through Face ID and Touch ID.
Apple is releasing The iPadOS 14, watchOS 7, and TVOS 14 for the all compatible device later today. Redesigned sidebars pull-down menus on the new iPadOS. Also, enhance the search experience that works similarly to macOS’s Spotlight pop-up search bar.
WatchOS7 brings customizable watch faces, activity rings for children, various new intricacies, sleep tracking, and the ability to share watch faces. Also, it has the family set up for your children and parents to watch your watches using your iPhone.
TVOS 14 brings picture in picture multiyear support for gaming, and support for the gaming controller Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 and Xbox Adaptive Controllers. You can update to get the iOS 14 on your device.