Government is providing the free ujjwala yojana Cylinder three times due to the lockdown of Corona Virus COVID-19. It means people get the free cylinder three times. If you want to know you will get the benefits of this scheme then you can check it on your phone. Today I am explaining to you how to check you will get free ujjwala yojana cylinder or not on your phone. Read the post till the end to know more about this.
Disclaimer: Make Sure you have the Ujjwala Yojana cylinder then you get the free cylinder otherwise you are not able to get this free cylinder.
also read: [Free Cylinder] money is deposited in your bank or not see in your phone from home.
How to check your name on the list of Ujjwala Yojana Cylinder?
- Open your web browser and enter the text My LPG.
- Click on the first link My LPG.in|Home.
- Press your cylinders such as Bharat Gas, HP Gas and Indian Gas. But make sure your browser is in the Desktop mode.
- A new page opens where you find the Ujjwala Beneficiary.
- An option is opened after the clicking you will find the search Ujjwala Beneficiary By, State, and District.
- Choose you to the state by clicking on the state option.
- Select your District after choosing the state, enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- A list of Ujjwala Beneficiary appears with name and address.
- Search your name in the list if your name in the list then you will get the three free ujjwala yojana cylinder money.
Note: If your name is not available in the list then you will not get benefit of Ujjwala Yojana.
Thanks for reading this post till the end. I hope this post is very helpful for you.
If you really like the post on How to check you will get free ujjwala yojana cylinder or not in your phone then like the post and share with your friends on all the social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram etc.