WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging apps. From time to time it has been updating its features. To use WhatsApp you must an internet connection and mobile number. But have you ever think you can use WhatsApp using your other number. If you are a businessman you must be using your landline. Today I am explaining to you to use your landline number in WhatsApp. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
You have to use the WhatsApp business app to use your landline number. If you have a business you can use this app to connect with your customer. Create a profile in the WhatsApp business and mention your business or product. You can use WhatsApp business via your landline number.
How to use WhatsApp using your landline number?
To use the landline number in WhatsApp you must have the WhatsApp Business app. WhatsApp Business is best to use your landline number to stay connected with your Customer. Make sure you have already the WhatsApp Business, if you don’t have you must download this app. Now how can you download this app?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the download button. Tap on the download button to download and install it on your phone. Open the app after installing.
- Agree to the terms & condition and tap to continue
- Enter the country code and your phone number. Enter your landline number. Make sure that you do not add the 0 in the front.
- Choose the option call me for the OTP to verify the landline number. You won’t be able to receive OTP for verification because it is a landline number.
- You will receive a call from WhatsApp for OTP on your landline number. Listen to the OTP very carefully and enter the OTP for verification. Your number will be verified.
- Enter your name, set the profile picture, business detail, etc.
Follow these steps to use WhatsApp on your phone using your landline number.