WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging apps. You must be using WhatsApp to stay connected with your friends, colleagues, and others. You must be sending the picture and videos on WhatsApp to your friends and others.
But when you send the photos and videos on WhatsApp then it compresses the quality of your pictures and videos. Today I am explaining to you about the send photo without losing quality. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
Also, Read Improve your WhatsApp video quality WhatsApp.
How can you send photos and videos on WhatsApp without losing quality?
WhatsApp compresses the pictures and video quality to make the data traffic lighter in the app. You must be sending the media file on WhatsApp by following these steps. Open your WhatsApp, go to the chat, click on the attachment clip and click on the gallery option then select the picture and send.
When you send you pictures and videos through this process then WhatsApp compresses or reduces the quality of your media file. If you want to avert the quality reduction and send photos without losing quality then follow these steps.
- You have to open your WhatsApp.
- Go to the chat with whom you want to send the Picture and Videos.
- Click on the attachment clip in the message type box.
- Click on the Document option instead of the Gallery option.
- Tap on the Browse other docs option to browse your media file and select your photos and videos.
- Tap on the Send option once you select your picture which you want to send.
By following these steps you are now able to send the photos and videos without losing the quality on WhatsApp. But sending videos on WhatsApp has the limitation. You can only send the videos up to 16 MB (MegaBytes).
For the latest tech news, follow Hogatoga on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News For the latest videos tech-related, Subscribe to our youtube channel and Newsletter.