WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging app. You must be using WhatsApp to stay connected with your friends, colleague, and others. You know that WhatsApp launched the payment method WhatsApp pay. I hope you know to set up the WhatsApp payments to send and receive money. Today I am explaining to you about setting up the WhatsApp payment to receive and send money through WhatsApp. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
Nowadays Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, and other payment services are in huge demand. People use this app to pay and receive money contactless from others. You know that the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic is spread in India and all over the world. People make social distancing to spread of this virus.
Online payment is one of the best options to pay anyone without contacting anyone. If you use this app to pay then you should try WhatsApp pay. You don’t need to download an additional app for this. You can directly pay through your WhatsApp. WhatsApp payments are based on the National Payments Corporation of India’s (NCPI) Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
How to set up the WhatsApp pay for payment anyone and receive payment?
Follow these steps to set up your WhatsApp Payments easily.
- Open your WhatsApp and click on the three dots top of the right corner.
- Click on the Payments option then click on the Add Payment method option.
- It will show a list of the supported devices.
- Select your bank which bank have you are an account. Make sure the account should be linked to a mobile number.
- The app will ask you to send the verification message from your phone. Click on the Verify via the SMS button.
- It will show all your accounts in the bank that are linked to your number after when you are verifying. Select anyone from all which you want to set up to use for the app.
- The process of setting up your account is done after clicking on the done option.
How to send money to anyone using this Payment option?
There are two ways to send money to anyone.
- Open your WhatsApp and go to the chat of the person whom you want to send money.
- Click on the attachment option then click on the Payment option.
- If the contact has set up the WhatsApp payments, You will see a screen where you can send money and make a request.
- You have to enter the amount as much as you want to send. You can also add a note to it if you want to add.
- It will open a screen where it will ask you to enter your UPI pin. You have to enter the UPI pin. If you don’t have the pin it will also guide you to create. Enter the UPI pin and you are done.
- Click on the request option and wait for that person to accept your request. If you are requesting money for anyone.
The second method to send money to anyone.
- Open your WhatsApp and click on the three dots top of the right corner then click on the payment option.
- Click on the QR code which is beside your name. It will show your QR code. People use the QR Code to send you money.
- Click on the new payment option bottom right of the display.
- choose a contact or send to a UPI ID or scan the QR code option.
- The left of the process remains the same as the first-way process.