You must be using WhatsApp to stay connected with your friends, colleague, and other contacts. Also, you must be changing your WhatsApp Dp or profile picture. You want to set your memory picture, tour picture, etc. But when setting your picture or Dp, you have to crop your picture.
Your picture special and unique part gets cropped in your DP. And you don’t want to crop your DP picture any small part of your picture. If you want to set your big picture without reducing picture quality and cropping any part of the picture. Today I am explaining you about to set the full-size picture to your WhatsApp Profile without cropping. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
WhatsCropping – Set the full-size DP without Crop.
WhatsCropping is one of the best apps which allows you to set your full-size DP or profile picture on your WhatsApp. You can set your profile picture on WhatsApp without cropping any small part of your picture. This app doesn’t reduce the quality of your picture. This app simply adjusts your picture into the circle of the profile picture. You can set your full-size profile picture using this WhatsCropping app.
- Select the picture from the Gallery.
- Directly click the picture from your phone camera and save to DP.
- Adjust the size of your picture.
- Rotate your picture and set it for a better look.
- Adjust the picture area for your DP or profile picture.
- Set your profile picture into the circle of the WhatsApp profile picture.
How can you use the app on your phone?
Make sure you have already the WhatsCropping app, if you don’t have this app. you must have to download this app. Now how can you download and use this app on your phone?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the download button.
- Press the download button to download and install the app on your phone. Open the app after installing it. Grant the media file permission to this app.
- Select the picture from your phone Gallery or click picture from a phone camera.
- Adjust your picture or rotate and click on the share option. Click on the WhatsApp icon and click on the Ok button to set your WhatsApp Profile picture or Dp.
Now you can see your full-size DP is set to your WhatsApp profile picture without reducing quality and cropping any small part.
For the latest tech news, follow Hogatoga on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News For the latest videos tech-related, Subscribe to our youtube channel and Newsletter.
WhatsApp very nice app