Do you want to see the usages of the app which you use? Are you searching for the best digital wellbeing for your phone? Do you want to customize the limit of the app usage and your phone usages? Today I am explaining to you the best digital wellbeing which helps you to set the limit of the app usages with the unique and awesome customization. Read this post till the end to know more about this app.
ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper.
ActionDash: Digital wellbeing is the best app which allows you to set the app usage limits with the unique customization. It has beautiful animation and visualization.
- Light, Dark, and Battery Saver mode in this app.
- Show how many time your open all the app.
- Daily usage notification.
- Fingerprint authentication option for security.
- The 24-hour time format is available.
- A backup and restore option is available.
- Show how many time you spend on any app.
- Schedule time to focus on the app.
- App usages limit.
- You can pause the app which you want to pause until tomorrow’s use.
- Beautiful animation and visualization in this app.
How can you use this ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper app?
Make sure you have already this app. If don’t have this app. First of all, you have to download this app on your phone. Now how can you download and use this app on your phone?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the Download Button.
- Press the Download Button to Download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the app after installing, click on the Grant Access and grant the access permission.
Now you can see the app usages, how many apps you use, how many times you unlock your phone etc. You can also manage your app usages.
Follow these steps to install and use this app to set the app usages or control on the usages of the phone.
Thanks for reading this post till the end. I hope this post is very helpful for you.
If you really like the post on then like then post and share with your friends on all the Social Media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, etc.