You must be calling your friends, colleagues, and other contact on your phone. Sometimes it happens that you are not able to pick up your phone calls. Someone picks up your phone call and you want to secure from it. It means you want to secure your incoming call so that nobody can pick up your phone call.
Also you want so nobody can see whose phone call is then you can do this too. Today I am explaining to you how to secure your incoming call from being picked by anyone. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
Incoming Call Lock.
Incoming Call Lock is the best app to secure your incoming call. This app helps you to secure your incoming calls and nobody can pick up your phone calls. If anyone picks up your call using headphones it will automatically disconnect those calls.
- Set background.
- It will show the caller’s name.
- You can set the fingerprint.
- Disconnect the call if picked from earphones and notifications.
- Call type to lock.
- Select your favorite contact to lock.
- Set the lock schedule.
How can you use this Incoming Call Lock app on your phone?
Make sure you have already the Incoming Call lock app, if you don’t have you must download this app. Now how can you download this app?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the download button. Press the download button to download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the app after installing it and Grant all the permission to this app.
- Click on the set lock type and choose the lock type Pin or Pattern.
- After this click on the set pattern and set your pattern.
- Tick on the Enable lock option.