You must be using the hotspot on your phone to give the internet connection to your friend, colleague, and others. Your friends use your mobile data more with hotspot and you want to save your mobile data. Today I am explaining to you about the save mobile internet data while sharing hotspots with your friends. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
Bandwidth ruler is one of the best apps to save your mobile internet data while sharing the hotspot with your friends.
How can you use the Bandwidth ruler app on your phone?
Make sure you have already the Bandwidth ruler app, if you don’t have you must have to download this app. Now how can you download this app?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the download button. Press the download button to download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the app after installing and click on the TETH option top of the right option. Now you will find the three option Wifi Tethering connection, USB Tethering connection, and Bluetooth Tethering connection on the top of the left corner on the screen.
- Click on the Add option and choose custom speed limiting.
- Now enter the Downloading Rate or speed up-to 300 kbps and enter the Uploading rate or speed 100 kbps how much you want to keep.
Disclaimer: You can set the downloading speed only 256 kbps minimum.
- Uncheck the Fast Surf to save you mobile data to use most while someone uses YouTube from your hotspot. YouTube is the search video platform and it uses your data more.
- Now you can save your mobile internet data while sharing the hotspot with your friends.