Material Notification Shade App it helps to set photo in notification panel bar. Brings the features from Android Oreo to your the notification center and adds a ton of customization on top so you can make your device stand out.
Replacement for your stock notification panel. The app uses gesture detection to provide you with a custom quick settings menu when you swipe down to reveal your notifications.
• Quick reply: Reply to your own coming message asap. For all Android 5.0+ devices.
• Auto bundled: Tired of that one app that spams your notifications? Now they’re all grouped together, for easy control. Material Notification Shade App
• Notification card themes: Android 8.0 Oreo inspired.
– Light: your ordinary notifications
– Colored: uses the notification’s color as the card background. It only applies the background if the color isn’t dark for contrast purposes.
– Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
• Quick settings panel
– Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) of the quick settings panel.
– Change brightness slider color.
– Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
– (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).
Root is optional
Since the app doesn’t actually change any parts of your system it has limited power in the quick settings area (cannot toggle mobile data, location services, etc so it opens the settings page for you). You can grant it root access though to control these settings. This app is really great photo add in the notification.
You may like the following post.
- A Digital Wellbeing Experiment Amazing application
- Change hair & skin color. Replace or blur background, make a collage.
- Girls Mobile Number Prank app is an entertainment application.
- Undelete and recover your lost or deleted photos with DiskDigger