The Lockdown is extended till 31st May. The Ministry of home affairs announced the extension of the lockdown on Sunday. The extension of lockdown helps to control the spread of the Corona Virus COVID-19. This fourth phase of lockdown extended with considerable relaxation. Today I am explaining to you about which types of relaxation is allowed in the fourth phase Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines. Read this post till the end to know more about this relaxation of guidelines in the lockdown fourth phase.
Disclaimer: This is the short of all the guidelines. You can read full guidelines by clicking on the provided link below.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issues guidelines on measures to be taken by Ministries/Departments of Government of India, State Governments/UT Governments & State/UT authorities for containment of COVID19. #LockDown4 will remain in effect till 31st May 2020. pic.twitter.com/10WnwnWfte
— ANI (@ANI) May 17, 2020
The lockdown 4.0 Guidelines of the ministry of home affairs (MHA).
- Lockdown shall continue to remain in force up-to 31st May 2020.
Following activities shall continue to remain prohibited throughout the country.
- All the School, Colleges, coaching institutions etc, will remain closed. Online learning shall to be permitted.
- Metro rail services.
- All the Social, Sports, Political, academic, entertainment, religious function, culture, another gathering, and large congregations.
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, shopping malls, gymnasiums, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places. Sports complexes and stadia will permitt to open. However, spectators will not allowed, etc.
Following activities shall permitte with restriction, except in the containment zones:
- Inter-State movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of the States and UTs.
- Inter-State movement of passenger vehicles and buses, as decided by the states and UTs.
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) for movement of persons as mentioned in Annexure I, shall continue to operate.
National Directives for Covid-19 Management.
- National Directive for Covid-19 Management, as specified in Annexure I, shall be followed throughout the country.
- Containment, Buffer, Red, Green, and Orange Zones.
- Night Curfew.
- Protection of vulnerable persons.
- All other activities will be permitted, except those which are specifically.
- Use of Aarogya Setu.
- Special directions to ensure the movement of persons and goods in certain cases.
For the latest tech news, follow Hogatoga on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News For the latest videos tech-related, Subscribe to our youtube channel and Newsletter.