Sometimes we forget our phone at home or someone stole our phone. We want to catch who access and stole our phone. you can see the image of the person who try to access and stole your phone. Today I am explaining you the such application which help you to catch red handed who access and stole your phone. Read the post till the end to know more about How to catch red handed who access and stole your phone?
Third Eye is the best app to catch red handed the person who access your and stole your phone. you can see the image of the person who access and stole your phone.
- This app capture the images when someone enter the wrong password, pattern and pin.
- You will get the notification about the wrong attempt of password, pattern and pin when you unlock your phone.
- Find the detail photo of the person who stole and access your phone.
- You can find when someone used your phone without your knowledge. its last unlock time features will show you the last prevision unlock time.
- It can upload the picture to the google drive.
- It has more customizing setting.
How to use the Third Eye application?
First of all you have to download this app in your mobile. Now how can you download this app in your mobile.
Step1: Go to the end of this post where you find the download button.
Step2: Press the download button to download and install this app in your phone.
Step3: Open the app after the installing in your mobile.
Step4: Grant all the permission to this app.
Step5: Select the number of wrong attempt to click the picture.
Now this is running in your phone and click the picture when someone enter the wrong password, pattern and pin. You can see the snooper image after unlock your phone.
Follow these step to use the third eye app & catch red handed who access and stole your phone.
Thanks for reading the post till the end.
You may like this post: How to Secure your Phone with good antivirus for android?
I hope this post is very helpful for you.
If you really like this post on How to catch red handed who access and stole your phone then like this post and share with your friend on all the social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.