Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Audio Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
– Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
– Silence alarm.
– Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
– Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
– Fast go to home screen
– QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
– Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
– Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
– Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
– Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
– Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION