Eid-ul-Fitr (Eid) 2023: Eid marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Eid is celebrated on the first day of Shawwal month, the tenth month of the Islamic Calendar (Hijri). Eid is usually celebrated in India the day after the crescent moon in Saudi Arabia, which is considered sacred.
The Muslim community around the World celebrates the Eid festival with great enthusiasm. People dress up wearing new cloth and pray to Allah for well-being and peace. You can celebrate Eid with your friends and family by sending them Eid Mubarak wishes, quotes, messages, and greetings. You have to read this post till the end to know more about the Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2023 wishes, quotes, status, and greetings.
Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr 2023 Wishes and Quotes
- Eid Mubarak!
- Accept the blessing of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Eid Mubarak!
- You can bring a smile to my face even when I am feeling sad. A friend is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessing on you. Eid Mubarak my Dear!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities for success for you. Eid Mubarak!
“our month-long wait is finally over with the sight of the new moon. we have been bestowed with a pious day by Allah. i hope you enjoy this day and seek Allah’s blessings”. “eid mubarak”
“and whoever relies upon allah – then he is sufficient for him. indeed, allah will accomplish his purpose. allah has already set for everything a extent” (quran 65:3).
“their reward at their lord is the gardens of eden with flowing streams, wherein they abide forever. God is pleased with them, and they are pleased with him. such is the reward for those who reverence their lord”. (98:8).
“remember: prayer is not about punishment or reward; it is about cultivating a genuine connection with god. the deep purpose of prayer is not to obtain a certain outcome; rather, it is about having an intimate conversation with your lord” “a. helwa”