Do you want to floating bar for quick access your contact, music, and app but you don’t have to option to use quick access? Today I am explaining to you the best app which helps you to easily & quickly access your app. There are 18 types of tabs to access 18 types of music, website, contact, app, etc. Read this post till the end to know more about this app.
Floating Bar V40.
Floating Bar V40 is one of the best apps which allows you to quickly access any apps, contacts, etc on the screen floating bubble.
- Screenshot, Home, Power, On/Off Bluetooth, Back, etc. There are 18 tools to select in this tap.
- Select the app shortcut to quick access in the apps tabs.
- Check the current location weather or search for other location whether in the Weather tab.
- This music tab is really very helpful for you if you usually playing music.
How can you use this Floating Bar V40?
Make sure you have already this app. If don’t have this app. First of all, you have to download this app on your phone. Now how can you download and use this app on your phone?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the Download Button.
- Press the Download Button to Download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the app after the installed and grant all the required permission to this app like notification access, draw over the app, storage permission, etc.
- Click on the Start button and enable the Floating Bar V30.
- Select the app which one you want to add to float on the screen. You can also add the Music, Tools, Weather, Contacts, Websites, Lucky Number, and Recent App.
Follow these steps to install and use the app to make a shortcut for access easily to any app by the floating bar.
Thanks for reading the post until the end. I hope this post is very helpful for you.
If you really like the post on then like the post and share with your friends on all the Social Media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, etc.