You must be using Instagram to connect with your friends, colleague, and others. Instagram is one of the most popular social media apps. You must share you Photo, Videos, and Stories. while using Instagram sometimes you most like Photos, Videos and stories shared by other people and your friends. Also, you want to save those posts to watch it later. But Instagram doesn’t allow you to save Photos, Videos, and Stories shared by others. Today I am explaining to you about to download Instagram Photos, Videos and Stories. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
Disclaimer: Please take permission to download the post from uploader of that post. Otherwise don’t download other post from Instagram.
How to download Instagram Stories?
Follow these steps to download Instagram Stories. But you can only download stories from the public account.
- Open any web browser on your phone and type www.storiesig.com.
- Enter the username whom stories you want to download.
- You will find that all active stories right below the search bar. You will also find the past stories of user and you can also download this.
- Click on the Stories and select the stories the click on the download option to download the stories.
How to download Instagram photos and videos?
Follow these steps to download photos and videos of others from Instagram. You can only download the post of public accounts.
- Open your Instagram on your phone and select the Photos and Videos which you want to download.
- Tap on the three dots top right of the and post and click on the copy link.
- Open any web browser on your phone and type www.downloadgram.com. Also, you can use this website www.instadownloader.co.
- Paste the copy link in the search bar which you copy from Instagram and press download button.
- The Download photo and video button will now appear below the download button. Press it to save the file on your phone.