Instagram is one of the most popular social media apps. You must be using Instagram to stay connected with your friends, colleague, and others. You must be searching for anything on Instagram and you want to clear or delete Instagram search history. Today I am explaining to you to delete the Instagram search recent from your phone. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
There are So many various types of content on Instagram. People watch the video according to him. You also search for anyone’s profile, images, video, etc, and watch it. When you search for anything on Instagram. It will automatically save it on search history. You can easily view your search history and easily delete your Instagram search recent hashtag from your phone and computer web.
How to delete the Instagram search history in Android and iOS?
Follow these steps to delete the Instagram search history from your phone. To delete the Instagram search history process is the same for both Android and iOS.
- Open your Instagram and click on your profile picture.
- Click on the three horizontal lines top of the right corner.
- Tap on the settings option bottom of the post and click on the security option.
- Click on the Search History then click on the Clear All top of the right corner.
- Now all your Instagram Search History will be deleted from Instagram.
How to delete the Instagram Search History from Computer?
- Open any web browser on your phone and type www.instagram.com.
- Click on the profile icon then click on the setting option.
- Click on the view account data then click view all.
- Now click on the clear search history and tap on yes I’m sure.
- Your Instagram search history will be deleted from your computer.
For the latest tech news, follow Hogatoga on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News For the latest videos tech-related, Subscribe to our youtube channel and Newsletter.