Do you want to convert the status bar android into an iOS quick access setting style? Do you want to make your phone very unique and attractive? Today I am explaining to you the best app which helps you to Change/Customize your old phone’s quick access setting with OS 13 Style. It gives your phone a look more unique and attractive. Read this post tills the end to know more about this.
Pro Control Center for OS13.
Pro Control Center app allows you to Change your phone’s quick access setting with OS 13 Style to look at your phone as unique and attractive. It also allows you to change the position of your phone’s quick setting and its color, size, etc.
- Add an app in the quick setting screen and access it.
- Customize its size, position, color, etc.
- Touch to open option.
- It records the setup.
- It vibrates when your swipe the quick access setting of your phone.
How can you use this Pro Control Center for the OS13 app?
First of all, you have to download this app on your phone. Now, how can you download this app on your mobile?
- Go to the end of the post where you find the download button.
- Press the download button to download and install the app.
- Open the app after installing.
- Turn on Display over other apps permission.
- Grant all the permission like media file and record audio.
- Turn on the Control Center-ON/OFF and system modifications.
- Customize the Size, Color, Position, etc as you want.
Follow these steps to install the app and Convert the status bar android into iOS.
Thanks for reading this post till the end. I hope this post is very helpful to you.
If you really like the post on Convert status bar android into iOS and How to use control center iOS13 then like the post and share with your friends on all the social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, etc.