Kill Apps lets you close all running apps at once with a simple touch! it saves battery power and improves performance. Your phone keeps many apps running in the background, which is consuming your system resources, and as a result draining your battery and reducing the available memory. Let’s start from the beginning and read till the end then you will get a complete guide in detail.
Features of Kill app
- Close all running apps.
- Supports user apps and system apps.
- Close background tasks and services
Task Killer – This app is a very powerful Task Killer that kills tasks and processes.
Speed Booster – This app lets you speed up your phone when it runs slowly because of the many backgrounds running apps.
RAM Cleaner – This app optimizes your phone memory by freeing up RAM and making space for new apps.
Battery Saver – Closing apps help save battery power and extend battery life.
CPU Cooler – Closing apps helps Cool down your phone temperature and reduce CPU usage.
Your privacy is safe – This app does not collect any data.
This app uses Accessibility services – This app is a great automated solution for users with physical disabilities and muscle fatigue. Especially when doing repetitive complicated tasks such as force closing many apps one by one.
This app automates one of the most repeating tasks with the user interface, the task of “force closing running apps” and It does so, by closing all the apps, one by one in an automated way, and hence helps users with physical disabilities and muscle fatigue to avoid to manually close each app in the system settings.
Permissions of kill App.
- I think This app requires the accessibility of service permission in order to be able to close other apps.
- This app will be able to retrieve the active window content in order to find the button which forces closing an app in the system settings, then emulate a click action.
- The app will be able to observe the actions related to the interface in order to guide the process of automating the task of closing apps, by monitoring the transition between windows during the emulation of interaction with the interface.
- This app requires permission to draw above the other apps in order to be able to show the wait screen while closing apps.