You just found a 🌈 magical weather app!
🌧️ When it’s raining out, it is raining in the app, and people open their umbrellas
⛅ Scroll down the day and watch the weather change. Simply slide your finger from left to right.
🌅 The sunsets at the same time as the real world. 🌙 The phase of the moon is real
🏡 State of the Art Living Landscapes
Birds are singing and animals are strolling about in the village. People and cars abound in the City. Planes are landing at the airport Sheep are grazing in the Valley.
🍂 The landscape changes 5 times a year
📷 The weather on your photo YoWindow can show any weather, sunrises, sunsets and the moon on a photograph. For example,
🇺🇸 Accurate weather forecast for the USA
High-precision weather sources – National Weather Service (NWS), Weather Underground, Foreca (nowcasting), yr.no (met.no), METAR, Open Weather Map The forecast is based on data from national and foreign weather stations, radar and satellite images.
Watch the weather change today, tomorrow, over the week, and even 14 days ahead!
⛅ More weather?
– Water temperature (Foreca)
– “Feels like” temperature.
– Chance of rain (Foreca)
– UV Index.
🗽The app automatically shows the weather at your location. It does not matter where you are now – in Manhattan, Washington DC, Chicago, LA or San Francisco. You will always have the accurate forecast at your fingertips
🍭 Make your Android happy.
– The temperature on the status bar.
– Weather forecast in the notification area.
– Live wallpaper – Animated weather of YoWindow on your desktop
– Wallpaper on the lock screen.
– Weather widgets (clock and weather widget, weekly weather forecast, 14-day weather forecast, widget for today’s weather).
– Radar and Weather Map
– Alarm clock with the weather – two in one – wake up to the sounds of nature
– Screensaver (Daydream) “weather on the phone screen.”
🌇 Scenic photo-landscapes from cities in the USA and all around the world
Boston, Frisco, Seattle, New York, Las Vegas, London, Paris, Tokyo and hundreds of others. The photo of the city is reflecting actual weather conditions or the weather forecast.
Enjoy the weather!