You know that the UC browser is banned in India. The huge number of people used the UC browser. But after the UC browser banned in India then which alternative browser you may use in place of UC browser. Today I am explaining to you about the alternative browser of the UC browser. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
There are two alternate apps of the UC browser. The first alternative browser of UC is JioBrowser.
These two browsers are the best web browser for you. These are the very secure alternative web browser for you.
JioBrowser – Fast & Secure Indian Web Browser.
As this browser name is Jio and you know that Jio is the Indian company. JioBrowser is the Indian web browser developed by the Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited. This is the first Indian browser. It helps you to surf the internet faster as never before. This is a safe web browser.
- A dark mode theme is available.
- It has a multiple search engine.
- Battery saver and memory.
- QR code scanner.
- Save as PDF or Print.
- Incognito mode browsing.
- Use Offline pages.
- Quick links for the top search websites.
- Regional language support.
- See the live Cricket score updates.
- Easy to manage history and Downloads etc.
The Second alternative browser of UC is the Firefox Lite app.
Firefox Lite – Fast, Lightweight & Secure Browser.
Firefox Lite is built by Mozilla. This is the lightweight and lightning web browser. You can easily browse through the private browsing mode.
- Night mode is available.
- It saves your phone space.
- Discover free games, travel, and news.
- Take Screenshot of the whole page.
- Private browsing mode.
- it is the lightweight web browser.
- Fast browsing with Turbo mode etc.
These are the two alternative browsing apps of the UC browser.